When you’re in pain, you want one thing: relief.
Whether your pain is due to an injury, a chronic condition or other factors, a pain management specialist can streamline the treatment process and help you find the best, least-invasive, most-effective solutions.
The Pain Management Clinic at DMC Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan (RIM) is dedicated to quickly and accurately diagnosing the root cause of your pain so we can address it and help prevent it from reoccurring.
We utilize a multidisciplinary approach that incorporates the expertise of board-certified pain management specialists, surgical and non-surgical physicians, nurses, physical therapists and other healthcare team members to provide some of the most advanced
treatments for pain management. Working together, they develop a comprehensive treatment plan designed around each patient’s needs and goals.
Our clinic includes:
- Board-certified physical medicine and rehabilitation (PM&R) and fellowship-trained pain management physicians
- Physical Therapy
- Diagnostic imaging
- Advanced interventional pain procedures
We specialize in treatment for:
- Back and neck pain
- Pain associated with injuries and accidents
- Failed back syndrome
- Facial and headache pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
- Cancer pain
- Extremity pain
One of the biggest misconceptions about pain management is that physicians just prescribe medications. But the field has changed significantly over the past 10 years, and there are now more treatment options for pain management than ever before.
Some of our advanced treatment options include:
- Therapeutic and diagnostic nerve blocks
- Minimally invasive lumbar decompression (MILD)
- Peripheral nerve stimulators
- Radiofrequency ablation – rhizotomy
- Pharmacological management
- Implanted spinal cord stimulators
To schedule an appointment, call 313-966-PAIN.