Patient Health Profile
Keeping track of personal health information is key to getting the right care. The patient health profile is a simple form that allows patients or caregivers to keep track of important health information.
What information can and should be added to the patient health profile?
- Notable health changes that occur while a patient is at home
- Doctor or hospital visits
- Surgical procedures and any related complications
- Immunizations, like the flu vaccine or tetanus shot
- Special needs, such as blood sugar checks and seizure precautions
- Information that could aid staff in helping a patient with activities like bathing, dressing, swallowing or shopping
- Patient’s doctor's contact information (name and phone number)
- Insurance information
- Pharmacy phone number
Advance directives, a set of written instructions that specifies what actions are acceptable relative to a patient’s health if they are no longer able to make decisions due to illness or incapacity.
Fill out a patient health profile:
Download and print document